Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face-to-face meeting at EclipseCon

Hi,

Wayne, thanks for organizing. I have a telco running until 11:00 so I will be late by approx. 30
mins. Looking forward to meet you!

Cheers,
Maximilian

--

Dr. Maximilian Koegel

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Email: mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 176 223 619 18
Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 10
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19
Skype: maximilian.koegel
Hangouts: mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseSource Muenchen GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 Muenchen

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Koegel
Registered Office: Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 Muenchen,
Commercial Register Muenchen, HRB 191789