Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [ec] 16 February 2016 EC ballot reminder: 2 items for voting

Maybe not. I don't know the people involved. My first instinct though is to always ask if there is room for more people and how we can help. I find that intransigence is often dissolved by those two little questions.

We could always reach out to them and see what they think about this works relationship to Eclipse.

Jay