Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse AC meeting Thu Feb 11 - Meeting Notes

See https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/February_11_2016#Agenda_.2F_Notesfor the minutes of the meeting. Feel free to add or correct things.

Dani

From:        "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "nyssen@xxxxxxxxx" <nyssen@xxxxxxxxx>, "mistria@xxxxxxxxxx" <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx" <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jim Hughes (jnh5y@xxxxxxxx)" <jnh5y@xxxxxxxx>
Cc:        Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH
Date:        06.02.2016 17:13
Subject:        Eclipse AC meeting Thu Feb 11

Hi all,

I’ll not be able to join the AC meeting next week, but Dani Megert has agreed to open the Bridge so the meeting will occur as planned.
Meeting notes are prepared, feel free to add topics:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/February_11_2016

I’m glad that we can welcome 4 new members!
This would be a good opportunity for existing members to review / update their info on the Members Wiki:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Members_and_Mentors
If your name appears in red, it means there’s a chance for you to click the link and fill in a short Bio of yours.
This would help potential project leads looking for mentors have a better idea of who you are and what you are doing.

EclipseCon F2F is the other big topic currently scheduled (related to recent E-Mail Thread on the list).

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top