[eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 12-Dec Meeting Notes

Hi all,

Notes of the meeting we just had are now online:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/December_10_2015

-          Wayne will look for a channel for projects to introduce themselves (probably elevator pitch videos recommended)

-          Please use Wayne’s Doodle Poll [1] for finding a slot for F2F meeting at EclipseCon [2]

-          Marcel will send the FEEP Recommendation [3] to the EMO

We also touched on discussing the Role of the AC, inspired by Ed’s excellent suggestions on cross-project recently.

I suggested continuing that discussion on our next meeting (Jan 14) – based on the previously collected

Top 10 Recommendations which are available from the AC Homepage [4]. Would be good thinking about

which recommendations could bring biggest value to Eclipse – probably add new recommendations – probably

recommend with more authority. A good topic for our next call, I’d hope to see good attendance in Jan J

[1] http://doodle.com/poll/7xphrzbeis678d5n

[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseCon2016/Councils_Face-to-Face

[3] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mxRX9CCveSgD1abemlBCOAW1zQfyi22HIq7awVfkc_s/edit?pli=1#gid=0&vpid=E2

[4] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top