Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Separating releaseartifactsfrom update policy

From: Konstantin Komissarchik <konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 30, 2015 at 11:46 AM
To: Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>, Eclipse Architecture Council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Separating releaseartifactsfrom update policy

> This was proposed and nothing happened.

I was hoping that some of the architecture council members that are also planning council members would bring this to the planning council. That hasn’t happened. I will try to take it to the planning council myself.

It might be worth the time to understand why they didn’t. For me, I think we have better things to spend our limited resources on. We’re still trying to figure out how to do minor releases 4 times a year let alone worry about maintenance releases.

Doug.

- Konstantin