Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] FEEP Voting, Iteration #1

A short heads up:

As suggested by John Arthorne, I’ve changed the subject of the funding full-time developers for Platform UI and JDT UI as follows:

Bug 480024 - [FEEP][jdt] Fund a developer to triage and fix the most frequently occurring errors in JDT
Bug 482037 - [FEEP][platform] Fund a developer to triage and fix the most frequently occurring errors in Platform UI

Reason: The amount of time is not key to this proposal. Triaging and fixing is.

If this change matters to you, please update your votes.

Thank you,
Marcel

--
Codetrails GmbH