[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Remove Committer Emeritus status from the project page?

Hi,

Since Bug 440316 we list all historical committers on the project
pages. Before that change, a retired committer would only be listed on
this page, if the project or project lead made him "Committer
Emeritus".

I think having Committer Emeritus as special status is therefore not
necessary anymore.

IMHO this special status may even lead to to some negative feeling,
e.g., "why he/she but not me?". Also the selection criteria when a
person was given emeritus status is not very clear to me. Take for
example https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.platform.ui/who
where we only list Nick Edgar as emeritus.

What do you think? Please comment directly in the bug.

Best regards, Lars

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058