Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Encourage projects to use JDT null analysis & null annotations for Neon

When I google for "eclipse null annotations" I get this at the top: http://help.eclipse.org/juno/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jdt.doc.user%2Ftasks%2Ftask-using_null_annotations.htm

Dani

From:        "Max Rydahl Andersen" <manderse@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "eclipse.org-architecture-council" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        14.10.2015 12:48
Subject:        Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Encourage projects to use JDT null analysis & null annotations for Neon
Sent by:        eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

could we start by having a link to wiki page describing how to actually
use it ?

googling shows
http://blog2.vorburger.ch/2014/07/java-8-null-type-annotations-in-eclipse.html
first.

Is that the best docs there is for now ?

/max

https://dev.eclipse.org/recommenders/committers/dashboard/#/dashboard/Problems

> IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal
> to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list,
> you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen