[eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting this week Oct 8

Dear all,

my apologies, I cannot make it this time.

Cheers,
Maximilian

On 10.08.2015 15:23, Daniel Megert wrote:
> Hi Martin
>
> So far the topic list is empty. If some topics get added I can run the meeting, otherwise I
> suggest to cancel it.
>
> Dani
>

> From:        "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
> "eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date:        10.08.2015 12:44 Subject:        [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting
> this week Aug 13 Sent by:        eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
- --

> Hi all,
>
> I will not be able to join the AC meeting this week Aug 13 . Could anyone else host the meeting
> (I’d pass on the moderator code) ?
>
> If I don’t hear back from any volunteer by Wednesday noon my time, I suggest canceling.
>
> Thanks, Martin -- *Martin Oberhuber*, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, *Wind River*
> direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6 _______________________________________________
>
> IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse
> Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to
> request removal.

> eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse
> Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to
> request removal.

- --

Dr. Maximilian Koegel

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Email: mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 176 223 619 18
Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 10
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19
Skype: maximilian.koegel
Hangouts: mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseSource Muenchen GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Koegel
Registered Office: Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 Muenchen,
Commercial Register München, HRB 191789

Back to the top