[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Feedback wanted: the Eclipse development program

All,

As has been discussed recently, we are moving forward with funding platform development. We've created a draft document describing an open and transparent process for prioritizing and funding work. The HTML document is live on the site, marked as draft, and we would like your feedback.

After any revisions we will announce it for public review and comment. Hopefully by the end of the week.

Please review at: https://www.eclipse.org/contribute/dev_program.php

Thanks!

--
Mike Milinkovich