[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal to Enhance the Eclipse Project Handbook

Dear Collegues,

I always ask the leads of the projects I mentor to provide me with feedback about the process, especially in case of "challenges". Now it happened the first time ;-)

I thought his suggestions are not totally unreasonable so I've translated them into English for you:

--------------------------------
I have just started to crawl through the documentation related to the Initial Contribution. I noticed the following things:

In the Eclipse Project Handbook there is a section on the initial contribution, but that is not very detailed. The details are indeed on their own page. I propose to add a link to it:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Initial_Contribution

The same applies to the section on Copyright and License header. There could be links to the Eclipse Copyright Tool:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/How_to_Use_Eclipse_Copyright_Tool

and secondly to the Legal Documentation Guide:

   https://www.eclipse.org/legal/guidetolegaldoc2.php

What do you think?

Cheers
/Eike