Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Sep 10 Meeting Notes

All sounds good. But any enforcment or similar should be put ***only after*** the new way of doing things with automated tools to check/validate/etc. are in production use. Any try to enforce something without another working and better solution is doomed to create more damage than help.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team