Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Piggyback CQs status

Alexander,

I'm still working with the IP committee on that, in particular on tools to automatically determine dependencies from p2 update sites or git repositories so that no CQs are needed to gather the information.  Unfortunately it's volunteer work and I've not had no time for several months for further effort on that.

Regards,
Ed