[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Users, Contributors and Committer

Hi,

as far as I know we typically tell our users that we have:

Eclipse Users
Contributors
Committer

Is this an official definition from the foundation?

If yes, maybe we can adjust it to emphase that we value code
contribution very highly:

Eclipse Users
Contributors
Code Contributors
Committer

IMHO someone who opens a bug report helps the Eclipse project but
someone who contributes code helps much more.

What do you think?

Best regards, Lars

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg