Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Competition for improving the IDE startup time

Wayne, as the hackathon idea seem not to have a lot of consent (by
Dani, Ed and me), what about the original proposal of having a contest
similar to the Greatfix with prices for the largest improvement?

Best regards, Lars

Back to the top