Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 9-Jul Meeting Minutes

Great discussion gang. Sorry I wasn't there. But it looks like I agree with everything captured in the minutes. :).

One area of interest/concern about the dev funding is whether it will be used for targeted bugs, or for more foundational architecture pieces. IMHO, architecture requires a longer term committment that you may not get from short term funded exercises. But we have plenty of work either way.

Doug.

From: Oberhuber, Martin <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2015 12:11:36 GMT-0400 (EDT)
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 9-Jul Meeting Minutes

Hi all,

Minutes of today’s meeting are now online:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/July_9_2015

We’ve had a great and lively discussion, PLEASE do look at the 3 initiatives proposed by Wayne – these are great opportunities for us at the AC:

·         Funding https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/July_9_2015#Development_Funding

·         EDP Simplifications https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/July_9_2015#EDP_Update

·         Hackathon / Dev Area https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/July_9_2015#Hackathon_Concept_-_Development_Area

Each of these initiatives has an Umbrella Bug for discussion and feedback.

Please do participate !

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top