Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Will miss the upcoming AC meeting

What I'm interested in knowing is how I can help. I will request some 2016 budget allocation for evangelism-related SWAG (i.e. T-shirts) for give away at conferences. What else can I do?

We are presenting our tools at a booth. If I’d do a general Eclipse talk, then SWAG would be fine but giving away Eclipse T-shirts / SWAG on a Codetrails booth doesn’t feel like the right thing to do.

Also, just knowing about these conferences and getting other AC members to submit talks would make me very happy.

FWIW, SWAG (may) make sense when people talk about (their) Eclipse projects, „What’s new in Eclipse“ etc.
Also project-specific SWAG may be interesting. E.g if Xtext folks or CDT people give talks at some conference or Democamp, an "Eclipse CDT T-Shirt" or CDT stickers may be interesting. Just an idea.

I assume that people talking about commercial projects „built on Eclipse“, however, don’t have a need for Eclipse SWAG. But this is just my personal (and unreflected) opinion :-)

Marcel

Wayne