Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Javascript: a bug that makes me really sad....

Am 25.06.2015 um 22:55 schrieb Oberhuber, Martin:
+1 for doing all we can to simplify contributions, and unify processes across projects.

Oomph looks extremely promising as a mechanism to get to the code + the tools needed for contribution really effortlessly.
I'd even daresay that Eclipse might lead the path here for other OSS communities that deal with complex software stacks...
That's exactly what we envision, too. I'd like to encourage you to try it out and maybe help evangelize Oomph among the Eclipse projects. Right in time for Mars I've updated Oomph's authoring guide: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Oomph_Authoring which should give you a clearer picture of what Oomph can do and how. And of course we're constantly monitoring our forum: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/287/ to help with expert advice on how to oomph your project ;-)

Greetings from Toulouse and

Cheers
/Eike

----