Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 21-May Meeting Notes

Hi,

I just send the email to eclipse.org-committers as discussed. I also run an aggressive deduplication on the dataset which further reduced the number of open issues.
In case you have suggestions how to improve the error reporter or how to get the community involved, please let me know.

Thanks,
Marcel