Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Regrets for next AC meeting on 14.05.

Don't worry, I'll make all the hard decisions on your collective behalf.

The Architecture Council will be expanding its mandate...

More seriously, should we reschedule? I have a bunch of things that I want to chat about.

Wayne