Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Council members breakfast at EclipseCon

Hi Wayne,

thanks for organizing! Count me in.

Cheers,
Maximilian

--

Dr. Maximilian Kögel

Software Engineer / Consultant / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Email: mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 176 223 619 18
Phone: +49 89 21 555 30 - 10
Fax: +49 89 21 555 30 - 19
Skype: maximilian.koegel

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1, 80992 München, Commercial
Register München, HRB 191789