Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Simon Kaegi for Architecture Council membership

+1

Regards,
Markus

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 6:31 PM, Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1!

Le 13 nov. 2014 à 18:04, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Greetings folks.

I'd like to formally nominate Simon Kaegi to the Architecture Council.

Simon has been a member of the Eclipse community for a very long time. His earliest "active" date on a project in 2005. He's a project lead and committer for Orion and a committer on seven other projects spanning five top-level projects.

Simon is very familiar with the EDP and--I believe--a good source of ideas for how we can improve an modernize our processes and practices; especially with regard to the emerging cloud development space. Further, he has expressed interest in mentoring new projects.

Please vote your approval of this nomination.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton