Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Alexander Kurtakov for Arch Council

+1
Jonas

Am 12.06.2014 17:34, schrieb Doug Schaefer:
Hey gang,

I, and a few others, would like to nominate Alexander Kurtakov from Red Hat for the Architecture Council. He's done a great job with the Linux Tools Project and recently managing the GTK port of SWT. He always brings great opinions to all the discussions I've been in with him and brings a wealth of knowledge, especially on Linux, one of our three critical platforms.

Thanks,
Doug.