Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentoring opportunities

Hi,

I just volunteered as a mentor for ICE.

Cheers,
Maximilian

--

Dr. Maximilian Kögel

Software Engineer / Consultant / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Email: mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 176 223 619 18
Phone: +49 89 21 555 301 - 0
Fax: +49 89 21 555 301 - 9
Skype: maximilian.koegel

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Sailerstraße 5, 80809 München, Commercial Register
München, HRB 191789

--
Maximilian Koegel

EMFStore and EMF Client Platform Project Lead
http://emfstore.org
http://emfcp.org

Email: maximilian@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: maximilian.koegel