Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Your thoughts on some JSRs

I image if the JavaFX one ever comes by I'll be interested.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Wayne Beaton
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:59 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Your thoughts on some JSRs

Somehow, I expected that answer :-)

Wayne

On 03/25/2014 10:54 PM, Eike Stepper wrote:
Should I just keep posting these with the expectation that when a JSR aligns with personal interest, somebody will speak up?
That sounds like a good plan to me ;-)

--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top