[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Your thoughts on some JSRs

How useful are these requests? Frankly, I can't recall the last time anybody provided any feedback.

Does the Architecture Council want to be in the loop, or do we trust Mike to make the correct decision without AC input?

Should I just keep posting these with the expectation that when a JSR aligns with personal interest, somebody will speak up?

Thanks,

Wayne

***NEW ITEMS***
JSR 48 - WBEM Services Specification - Final Approval Ballot
Last day to vote: 7 April 2014
URL for FAB materials:
https://www2.jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final-draft/jsr048/index.html

JSR 363 Units of Measurement - JSR Review
Appears on the ballot: 7 April 2014

---------------------------------
MAINTENANCE REVIEWS
There is one JSR in Maintenance Review this week. Please review the list of proposed changes now and provide feedback to the Maintenance Lead(s) before the end of the review.

JSR 346 Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java EE - Maintenance Review
Appears on the ballot: 1 April 2014
URL for MR materials:
https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr346/index.html

--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top