[eclipse.org-architecture-council] How to sign your Eclipse project with Maven Tycho

Hi Architecture Council,

as discussed last meeting, here [1] is the preview on our blog post about how to sign your Eclipse project builds with Maven Tycho.

If you are a Tycho user, I’d like to ask you for your time to proof read the post. Plans are to put this blog post into the Eclipse Wiki some time after the initial annoucement and feedback - maybe somewhere below CBI. The conversation on this will happen on the cbi-dev list soon. If you have comments or suggestions, please send them directly to Andreas Sewe (in cc).

Thank you,
Marcel

Back to the top