Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 9-Jan Meeting Notes

In case someone was looking for this, here is the blog post I wrote regarding the usage of EGit to bypass code review and request code revier by switching refspecs:

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=15140216&postID=4830634055138019918

This bloh post is linked to from the Using Gerrit wiki docs.

Denis