Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming

Thanks Kenn,

With your vote the required majority is reached, and I have recommended the new AC candidates to Mike for appointment.

I’m still going to use this as a reason for reviewing our member list to ensure that the AC remains an active community.

So while the vote is officially concluded, AC members can still continue showing your support of the new candidates if you want J

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6