Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed

I would be interested in mentoring OGEE and Polychrony

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:12 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings folks.

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that the root of my concern that nobody has stepped up to mentor some new projects seems to be because nobody was getting the emails.

I swear that at one point bugs raised against "Community/Architecture Council" sent a note to this list (this list is the default assignee for that component). It appears, though, that Bugzilla is configured to not actually send messages to the list. Either I was dreaming in the past, or somebody changed it. Probably the former.

Anyway...

I need mentors for Fundamental Modeling Concepts [1], Ogee [2], Polarsys Arcon [3], and Polarsys Polychrony [4].

Is anybody falling short on their altruism quota?

Wayne

[1] http://eclipse.org/proposals/modeling.fmc/
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/technology.ogee/
[3] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/polarsys.arcon/
[4] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/polarsys.polychrony

--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation