Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Multiple forges at the Eclipse Foundation

Yeah this is the first I heard about the forges.

Dave

On 04/22/2013 09:29 AM, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
On 19/04/2013 8:08 PM, Michael Scharf wrote:

Is this something the Eclipse Foundation could "advertize": we are the place if you need a business friendly, IP clean set-up for open source projects?

Michael,

It is certainly something that we are trying to advertize. Apparently not very successfully :)