Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Multiple forges at the Eclipse Foundation

Hi Wayne,

I see how a single AC makes sense, but a single PC ?

Don’t the forges other than eclipse.org have very different requirements for “release train” and “planning” ?

If not then I guess I’m a bit missing the point on why those forges exist in the first place, could you explain ?

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6