[eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Breakfast at 8 at the Aura restaurant (in the hotel)

Hi all,

I’ve captured some notes from Sunday and some preliminary discussion ideas for the breakfast today:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/March_24_2013_EclipseCon_F2F#Tuesday_Breakfast

Ideas for Discussion

  • Top 10 Principles: Brainstorm, what are some top 10 principle candidates for technical architecture ?
  • EDP Reboot what are the key elements of the EDP that need to be kept ?
    • Process: Who can spend some time on the EDP reboot, how to attack it, who to lead the initiative ?
    • PMI: Tools to encourage projects communicate / interact in a consistent and meaningful way easily
  • bug 401236 CLA's and git signed-off-by improvements for automatic tracking
  • bug 397644 How to contribute - CONTIBUTING template for github
  • bug 358968 Logging Policy
  • LTS

More ideas welcome,

See you soon, 8am at the Aura

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6