Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Development Resources pages are moderated by the EMO

Sounds reasonable to me.

Neil

On 3/15/2013 11:24 AM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
A few years ago, I changed the footers on a bunch of pages in the wiki to "This page is moderated by the EMO" (or something to that effect). These footers had previously indicated that they were moderated by a very specific pair of individuals.

If you would prefer, I am happy to change the message on these pages to "This page is moderated by the Eclipse Architecture Council". In fact, I sort of like the sound of that. Thoughts?

Here are my thoughts with regard to the "Development Resources" pages [1] on the wiki:

If any member of the Architecture Council feels that a change is needed on a particular wiki page, I am quite happy for them to just make the change.

If any member of the Architecture Council feels that a discussion is required before making a change, I would prefer that the discussion happen transparently on the mailing list or Bugzilla and that a member of the AC effect the necessary changes following any such conversation. Whether or not a discussion is required is entirely up to the individual AC member.

I monitor all of these pages for changes. If something gets changed that isn't quite right (e,g. runs afoul of the EDP), I'll fix it in consideration of the two previously stated thoughts. I expect that other members of the AC will do the same.

Does this make sense?

Wayne

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:Development_Resources
--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects, The Eclipse Foundation