Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New AC Candidates

That’s great !

All 3 candidates have accepted;

Mike, may I formally recommend you designate Benjamin, Eike and Ian to the AC as per the Bylaws Sec 7.2 [1].

EMO, can you please update your data bases once Mike approved.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/org/documents/Eclipse%20BYLAWS%202011_08_15%20Final.pdf

Thanks,

Martin

PS: I’m not going to be at ECE this year but wishing you all a great conference !

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6