Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Ian Bull to the Eclipse Architecture Council

+1

Tom

Inactive hide details for Markus Knauer ---10/11/2012 11:24:38 AM---Hi all, I'd like to nominate *Ian Bull* as a new member to Markus Knauer ---10/11/2012 11:24:38 AM---Hi all, I'd like to nominate *Ian Bull* as a new member to the Eclipse Architecture

From: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse Architecture Council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 10/11/2012 11:24 AM
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Ian Bull to the Eclipse Architecture Council
Sent by: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I'd like to nominate
Ian Bull as a new member to the Eclipse Architecture Council. And before you ask again (like some of you did during the call today): He is not yet a member, but he is so present in the Eclipse community that it feels like he already was a member. So it is just a consequent and logical step to vote for Ian, a passionate supporter of Eclipse in so many areas in addition to his leadership role in the Equinox p2 project that he took over so successfully.

Please vote your support for Ian.

Thanks,
Markus

--

###
EclipseSource Group

http://eclipsesource.com

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstrasse 21, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883