Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC monthly call later today

Sorry, have to leave early and won't be close to a phone for the next few hours.

Achim
On 14.06.2012, at 14:06, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:

Thanks Sebastien for the advance notice –

Reminder for others, our monthly call is later today. Remember using the new dialin’s or a SIP client:

We have 2 agenda items from John A so far (IP Process and 3rd party libs), more items welcome.

Martin

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sebastien Gandon
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 7:53 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC meeting

Hello,
I will not be able to attend today's meeting.
Sorry.

Sébastien.

Sébastien Gandon
Eclipse Software Architect
Email : sgandon@xxxxxxxxxx | Skype : sebastien.gandon.talend.com
Talend SA | 9, rue Pagès - 92150 Suresnes - France | +33 1 46 25 06 00 | www.talend.com
Global Leader in Open Source Integration

<image001.png>