[eclipse.org-architecture-council] ECE Get-Together (Re: AC 13-Oct meeting notes)

Am 13.10.2011 18:14, schrieb Oberhuber, Martin:
> Andrew O proposed arranging a get-together at EclipseCon Europe, let’s
> agree on a time and location via the mailing list.

What's the general feeling - a breakfast meeting or dinner? FWIW, I had
a quick look at the schedule. There is the big birthday party and a
reception on Wednesday. There is a Stammtisch on Thursday but that
likely won't take the whole night?

FWIW, I'll arrive Tuesday, Nov. 1st and leave on Saturday. Thus, we can
also schedule something on Tuesday or Friday.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx