Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC call today ?

I have September 15th in my calendar but I might have copied that from the wiki. There is an EclipseCon program committee meeting in that time slot today that was scheduled to avoid conflicting with the AC call next week. I think almost the entire EclipseCon PC are members of the AC as well so it will be a quiet call if it happens today!

John

"Campo, Christian" <Christian.Campo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/08/2011 06:59 AM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-architecture-council"        <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-architecture-council" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC call today ?

Hi,

I am equally confused now after Achims mail which is the correct date for the next call. If the call is today, I have to excuse myself. (conflicting appointment)...

christian
compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web:
http://www.compeople.de/

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
Ust-Ident.-Nr: DE207665352