Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] "Project meta data is out of date for..." messages

Wayne,

The worst such notification happens every so often when the website becomes inaccessible during the validation time and then I get 30 bogus messages about various project's website page not being specified correctly. So I generally ignore all this stuff. I'm sure I'm not alone. A button on the portal to validate the data upon request would be more useful.

Regards,
Ed