[eclipse.org-architecture-council] EDP 2011 updates

Hey folks.

The changes to the Eclipse Development Process (EDP) this year are
concerned almost exclusively with the removal of the Requirements
Council and Roadmap to coincide with the changes to the bylaws. There
are a few other (minor) changes as well that are intended to be more
clarifying than life-changing.

The updated document has been presented to the board who will be asked
next week to vote on acceptance.

At this point we cannot make any significant changes, but there is still
time for additional clarifications if needed. Please let me know ASAP if
anything jumps out at you.

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process_2011.php

There are links on this page to a version that highlights the
differences between this edition and the previous one.

Thanks for your attention.

Wayne

Back to the top