Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] In house github

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 6:09 PM, Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As we were talking about the difficulty of managing git repos and managing external patches during this week meeting, I would like to bring your attention to this brand new initiative from github: http://fi.github.com/

Ya, I'm pretty familiar with FI. The problem with FI is that it lags
behind what they actually have on github.com (e.g., no Issues 2.0 or
pull requests yet).

It could be interesting to install though and play with though in the future.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org