[eclipse.org-architecture-council] A new member to Architecture Council ...

Colleagues,

We on the WTP PMC have decided we would like Chuck Bridgham to be our formal representative to the Architecture Council, replacing Tim deBoer. Tim's job responsibilities are pulling him further from being able to be actively involved, and Chuck would make a great member to represent our WTP Project ... and he is even willing! Chuck has extensive technical background in Eclipse and Java EE, has been a Project Lead in WTP since its inception, and has recently agreed to join our WTP PMC. For those of you that do not know him, I'm sure you'll enjoy getting to know him better over the months ahead, in his new role.

Its my understanding that the rep for a PMC is simply chosen by the PMC with no need for further voting or approvals, but let me know if that's not the case. Otherwise, please add Chuck to your roll calls and databases. Chuck will start coming up to speed on Architecture Council business, and will be joining the monthly calls. Please make him feel welcome.

Greatest thanks,

Back to the top