Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bylaws Change on AC (was: 10-Mar AC meeting notes)

Am 11.03.2011 15:55, schrieb Oberhuber, Martin:
> As I said I’m not a good wordsmith nor native English speaker so I’m
> having a hard time coming up with something good. My only idea at this
> time is removing the “Projects” and replacing architecture with ecosystem:

I think "ecosystem" is way to broad. If we can't even manage to
influence projects how should we influence a whole ecosystem?

FWIW, I don't think that "influence software architectures used by
Projects" is such a bad term. Even if it's pull instead of push and
indirectly by processes and tools instead directly, I think it's still
our influence.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht