[eclipse.org-architecture-council] ROOM CHANGE RE: StAC Meeting at EclipseCon

Apologies for the mistake, but the actual room for our StAC meeting is the NAPA room.

The Napa room is on the main floor (same floor as bar) of the Hyatt – as you enter the main entrance, it’s to the far left, down the hall past the area where Registration was last year (and will be this year).

-          Don

From: Donald Smith [mailto:donald.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: March-10-11 10:24 AM
To: 'eclipse.org-planning-council'; 'eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx'; 'eclipse.org-requirements-council'
Subject: StAC Meeting at EclipseCon

We will be holding (I believe our third annual) StAC meeting at EclipseCon on Sunday, March 20th at 4pm in the Bayshore rooms of the Hyatt Santa Clara.

Mike will be presenting proposed changes to the Bylaws that will impact the councils for discussion and feedback.  Our timing will be good as this will be a major topic at the Board and Member meetings the next day.

If you have any other items you would like to propose to the agenda, please do let me know.

-          Don

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.