Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 10-Mar AC meeting notes

+1

Achim

Mike Milinkovich wrote:
When I went to paste the proposed revision into the Bylaws, I found it a little ambiguous in places. Remember that the Bylaws need to be very clearly worded and are modified very infrequently.

How does this work?

The Eclipse Management Organization shall establish an Architecture Council responsible for: (i) project mentoring, (ii) monitoring of, guidance on, and influence over the software architectures used by Projects, and (iii) maintaining and revising the Eclipse Development Process subject to the approval of the Board under Section 3.9(c).

The reference to Section 3.9(c) is necessary to reflect the fact the Board has final approval of any revisions made to the EDP.

begin:vcard
fn:Achim Loerke
n:Loerke;Achim
org:Bredex GmbH
adr:;;Mauernstrasse 33;Braunschweig;;38100;Germany
email;internet:Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+49 (531) 24330-0
tel;fax:+49 (531) 24330-99
x-mozilla-html:TRUE