Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 10-Mar AC meeting notes

All,

When I went to paste the proposed revision into the Bylaws, I found it a little ambiguous in places. Remember that the Bylaws need to be very clearly worded and are modified very infrequently.

How does this work?

The Eclipse Management Organization shall  establish an Architecture Council responsible for: (i) project mentoring, (ii) monitoring of, guidance on, and influence over the software architectures used by Projects, and (iii) maintaining and revising the Eclipse Development Process subject to the approval of the Board under Section 3.9(c).

The reference to Section 3.9(c) is necessary to reflect the fact the Board has final approval of any revisions made to the EDP.

Mike Milinkovich

Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228

Mobile: +1.613.220.3223

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx