From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Boris Bokowski
Sent: February-10-11 1:08 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Growing and maintaining a open-source communities

I came across this article by Max Kanat-Alexander who works on Bugzilla. Very interesting, and relevant to Eclipse as well. I'd recommend you read the article as well as the comments. If there's anything that people feel we should adopt, I'd suggest we use bugs filed against the AC for that. In any case, it seems like a topic worth discussing on our next call, or at the EclipseCon multi-council meeting.

http://www.codesimplicity.com/post/open-source-community-simplified/

Boris

Back to the top