[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Orion Summit, March 17/18, Santa Clara, CA

Greetings folks.

An Orion Summit has been scheduled for March 17/18 (the week before
EclipseCon 2011) and--as thought leaders in our community--it would be
really helpful if you could attend.

Boris has provided details below (including sign up information).

In case you haven't already heard about Orion, Orion's objective is to
create a browser-based open tool integration platform which is entirely
focused on developing for the web, in the web. Tools are written in
JavaScript and run in the browser. Unlike other attempts at creating
browser-based development tools, this is not an IDE running in a single
tab. Links work and can be shared. You can open a file in a new tab.
Great care has been taken to provide a web experience for development.

Thanks,

Wayne