From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: January-20-11 4:25 AM
To: 'eclipse.org-architecture-council'
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Christian Campo to join the AC

+1

Mike Milinkovich

Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228

Mobile: +1.613.220.3223

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: January-20-11 7:18 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx

Esteemed AC Members,

As I have already mentioned in our December Meeting, Mike Milinkovich has proposed Christian Campo as a new member of the AC, and I fully second that nomination.

Christian leads the Eclipse Riena project [1] and has shown great community support and involvement in the past. I have contacted him and I’m glad to let you know that he’s willing to invest time and energy into the AC.

Please show your support by voting +1 for Christian here on the list!

I will then recommend him for appointment.

Thanks

Martin

[1] http://eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=rt.riena